In the local Community:
- Central Vermont Humane Society: The Central Vermont Humane Society is helping our community by finding homes for animals in need.
- Pawsitive Pantry: Pawsitive Pantry is a non-profit organization established in an effort to reduce pet relinquishment. Their mission is to collect and distribute pet food to owners experiencing temporary financial difficulties.
- VT-CAN: Vermont Companion Animal Neutering is a low cost spay/neuter clinic.
On the web:
- The American Veterinary Dental College offers helpful information for pet owners about dental care for your dog or cat.
- FelineDiabetes.com: FelineDiabetes.com is a complete pet health guide to treatment of diabetes mellitus in cats.
- Felipedia: Felipedia is the Wikipedia of the feline world.
- Pet Food Recalls and Alerts: Pet Food Recalls and Alerts from the American Veterinary Medical Association provides up to date information regarding pet and animal feeds, including dog and cat foods and treats as well feeds for livestock, poultry and other species. The information is based on reports and alerts received from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and/or the manufacturers.
- Smoking and Animals: Healthy Habits for Healthy Pets
- QuitDay: For many, pets are considered to be family members. This is why special consideration should be given when making choices concerning smoking. Second-hand smoke is a danger to the heart and lungs of your pets, as well.
- Veterinary Partner: Veterinary Partner is here to support your veterinarian and you in the care of your companion animals by providing reliable, up-to-date animal health information from the veterinarians and experts of the Veterinary Information Network (VIN), the world's first and largest online veterinary database and community.